dd, I agree with the point your portraying however you are all...

1. 31,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1490
    dd, I agree with the point your portraying however you are all mixed up, Jesus also agreed with you too . Calling them a "race" of vipers, then calling them "lairs, thieves and murderers, responsible for all the righteous death. For even those that believed in him got hot bath. He went further to say they were not of Yahweh God. So if they were not of Yahweh God who are they. Why isnt Cain mentioned in Adams seed line ???

In the Jewish Encyclopedia, the article on Edom concludes with the words, "The Edomites today are found in modern Jewry".

The 12 tribes are not jewish, not a single prophecy has come to fruition for them, if your a white western European man women or child which includes the land of manasseh (USA) then you are descendant of those tribes.

Remember the pharisees(jews) said to Jesus we have never been in bondage to anyone, You name me any of those 12 tribes which were not in bondage ???????????????? zero.

Of all the books in the OT why do today's jews only claim 5 of them...LOL, For they are scolded from 6 onwards.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.