AXP 50.0% 0.2¢ axp energy limited

The First Sale is the Hardest!!, page-6

1. 3,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Great work there Pardner, I would consider that 6 month wait the longest possible without reordering, and would think it's probably shorter time, but it's "worst case senario".

I do wonder why they had not taken this into account when forecasting numbers.

Could this company actually go under, leaving us share holders with nothing and be financially re-engineered and sold to another company? for a profit where (given no justice in the world) it would then thrive and make millions for one of the majors?

If the answer is no then surely as someone has mentioned as an arm of a larger company this must be a no brainer??? and therefore a buy now?

could the company be faced with two options, shop itself around to a major NOW vs wait for the time it needs to cap raise - maybe hope the SP is higher?

I can't work out it's cash burn likely to be... cutting staff by 25% might mean dropping from $4,379M to say $3M per quarter?
    Also cutting back on other major costs like admin and reducing their (I gather very large build up of inventory in recent quarters). So cash burn might be $5M not $7-8M

and projected increase in revenue might cover most of this - current run rate $10M pa, so they might need only an extra 2-3 quarters of revenue? (I'm speculating), and thus need $10-15M which is 3:1 or 2:1 share issue.

This is all speculation, and I'm just writing as its therapeutic (so says my shrink) but thoughts please!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.