SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

CFTC having meeting tonight. Last time they had one silver spot...

1. 848 Posts.
    CFTC having meeting tonight. Last time they had one silver spot took a hit. I do not have much confidence in silver spot kicking tomorrow. Also US dollar may start showing some strength tonight. I think long term silver is good but I am waiting till tomorrow to determine when my next buy will be.

How much longer can the COMEX/JP Morgan cover shorts with cash at a premium? March contracts at record highs. Last December contracts were super high on the short side obviously and guess what? Silver spot kicked. All very interesting with what is going on.

Rumors out that the COMEX has been cleaned of physical silver pretty much. People saying that 50 million they claim to have in reserve is a gross exageration. People saying the rules will just be changed to suit the bankers if things get to tight. I am not sure about that? The silver story is global now with very formidable opponents, i.e China. Also there a many exchanges in the world now. Things have changed. I think the manipulators can only tinker with silver for so long before the free market completely runs them over. Happens all the time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.