VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

the flags flaggin", page-2

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    RF - here goes a second time without any references to persons...

A professional image to the company is important. Speculation as to the inner workings derives from that in the same way an unkept property lends its way to speculating as to the family living in the home.

I have emailed VPG regarding the inability to read previous years Press Releases. This same issue occured a year ago and likely derives from the website coding and is a simple fix.

Simlarly I requested VPG improve it's scanning of documents before uploading them to ASX or their website since the scans are poor quality, often smudged and misalligned. Again a simple fix.

You have indicated their flagging flag atop the Goldfields House. Again a simple fix.

All these pale in comparison to other events both in terms of cost and time to remedy. Yet they reflect the public appearance of the company and are vital to maintaining a professionl appearance. Even the most eloquent of messages if poorly delivered will not be remembered for the content but the delivery. That is the nature of PR and the underlying psychology.

I urge all holders with similar sentiments to contact VPG wherever they perceive such problems. Unfortunately the responsbility appears to lie on holders shoulders - the more communication, both good and bad, relayed to VPG, the more likely remediation will be performed, and the more likely the board will communicate back to the public.

PR is an exercise in managing perceptions - and anyone who's involved in management at whatever level will likely agree that the fundamental skill required to effectively manage is that of effective communication. All major Project Management credentials emphasise this for anyone wanting confirmation.

So lets start waving our flags more - this will at least show a number of us are still optimistic, and hopefully the company will hold their heads a little higher and show an optimistic, professional and not-die attitude to the public.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.