LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

The Flywheel and the Whale, page-512

1. 1,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1247
    Lol ~ that's quite amusing. Your post reflects the stock price - doubt, hopelessness & negativity.

Bergen have got the share price pinned for reasons that are not yet clear.

Sure, anyone could follow your and others' lead by focusing only the stock price and bitch & moan from the bleachers.

Even a coward can kick a dog when it's down.

The business is progressing and we can see from @ragingAL positive contribution to this thread, more than half the top 20 holders have bought more.

I've no reason to doubt ragingAL's information. He's been here a long time as a well informed and objective poster.

If the business were about to go belly up, the more informed would be the first off the boat.

Rats jumping the ship so to speak but here we currently have the opposite.

Even Gavin Campion finally bought some shares; no one other than JB knows the business better than Gavin.

We can also see from ragingAL's post, that Brett Jones (Sequoia) & Scintilla have also recently added in these trying times.

These are 2 highly experienced investors who know the kind of damage a disgruntled con note holder can do, but they've added.

This is a public forum so I expect bs & off the hip criticism from negative people, but your opinion doesn't reflect the steady current state of progress within the business.

It's far from a crime to maintain a positive outlook based on information we can know during a bleak looking situation.

The real bs in hotcopper is posters coming out & pumping when it's all safe & rosey & going up like a bullet claiming they bought millions back at 0.3, yet they were nowhere to be heard when the share price was under the pump.

It doesn't matter 1 iota whether you like me or not, could not care less and in fact it's a compliment.

And it doesn't matter anyway because it's the people within the company who do all the work. Nothing the very few who post on here will lift a share price unless the business ultimately delivers.

It's a high risk high reward opportunity but one that I believe in. Faced it all before with AEE, which was in a much worse situation.

Big things tend to happen when a promising stock gets overly beaten down, but no one has the right to mislead & say it's money for jam.

However, I am expecting success here.

Imho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $72 35.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 119822033 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 5464609 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 100 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ 429609
Last updated 14.40pm 21/05/2024 ?
LNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.