AVR 1.29% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

The FMG Precedent

1. 9,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4216
    For mine, $1B -$1,5B AUS. 25c-30c TP this year based on Proactive and Bialieu Holst figures and then $1-$1.50 TP Jul 14 - Mar 2016 when cardiocell sales go up 320% - 700% according to Morgans Baillieu Holst and others.

A partner will want to take a 19.9% share stake either in CR or agreed buy in for cash with an exclusive licensing global sales deal, that may see sales rocket but tie up AHZ in knots. A free range investor who takes a share stake itself with a small royalty from its sales from its current network is better. We dont want another Merck or CSL who shafted Pr Fraser with gardisil, Pr Fraser would have a coronary if the same thing happened again to him a

Ii doubt AF and the FMG old boys will agree to anything that blocks sales growth or SP growth, they want to make AHZ the new FMG in biotech using their FMG dividends for SP capital gains as FMG isnt goin anywhere $3-$6 last 7 years trades flat. FMG is good for larger dividends to be used for a growth SP story like AHZ. Further CR will reduce SP growth so that may be off the cards for a while. They have got themsevles set already and giving large pharma a cheap ride in is not on.

I really think they reckon they can do it themselves without big pharma and are tryin to force big pharma to buy in a 19.9% stake on market making the SP go up. They have not shown any interest in using someone elses sale network for cardiocell and no interest in allowing Pr Frasers Cordon to be taken over by someone else hence their creeping stake control from 30% to now 66%. Why cant they do it themselves - sales and distribution, they already do it with their medical equipment division and already have swiss equipment distribution networks and the like - remember roche,, bayern and swiss pharma have been involved in large biotech takeovers recently,

If they apply the FMG precedent plan of action here in AHZ they will take a stronger grip on the share register and proceed to production and build factories themselves, the malaga factory was much cheaper than building rail and ports in the pilbara costing $10B! For what they have cash in bank right now they dont need anyone elses funds or networks. Big pharma need AHZ though and its on the euro and US radar very big right now, wouldnt surprise me if a takeover was launched at 30c a share if the SP stays this low for long.

According to the FMG and ANL precedents 50% of LTHs will sell out in the first 500% ramp up (done), AF and his old boys will increase their share register grip while these early LTHs sell to them (done), they will build a factory and infrastructure themselves and start the mine/sales (done) they will sell their product overseas themselves to large buyers (done) the SP will then rocket up another 500% at which point some large overseas group in the same industry who are producers or product recipients like glencore or the chinese will buy in mid cycle (not done) forcing it up another 200-500% SP gain at which it may peak out when the debt is large and the SP gets ahead of sales growth (still not done).

History has and is already repeating itself before our eyes. Lets wait for that big pharma buyer and the cardiocell takeoff and the vaccines takeoff in the next 12 months and some new discoveries that the secret KGB lab in siberia has been workin on over the last 12 months without anyone knowing. 15c is a joke.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
-0.240(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.20 $159.7K 8.611K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73 $18.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.33 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.