the fool on comsec, page-26

1. 35,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Most frustrating thing for me is - firstly i gave Commsec the boot years ago platform & support gives me the shits i know there is much debate but E*Trade hands down never looked back since 2006'ish. However i still have 2 accounts with Commonwealth Bank one personal offshoot account & one that remains in my name but allocated funds for my daughter. I did bundle my super into an E-Super account in 2010 & was required to open a fresh Commsec Account (E-Super requ.), CMA, CDIA under the Super title & ABN although this is obviously very sepearte from personal accounts - my super elegibility is about 30 years away. CBA/Commsec/Netbank whatever stupid shit they did in their restructuring now have all my accounts linked under my Netbank sign in ? - how feakin stupid !!! - i prefer & i'm sure most do to have Super & personal accounts seperated unless of course i was of pension age & drawing from that account. In mean the time "THIS SHOULD BE HERE --- THAT SHOULD BE THERE" ....... gimme a break Commsec / CBA whatever get your sheeesh together.....

Rubbish move all up & i haven't even touched on your interest rate claw back.....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.