APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

The FOOL reassess 2019 APT BUY, page-14

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I subscribed to both SA and DA for two years and then dropped them preferring my own research. You get a recommendation every month for each service but any normal person won't have sufficient cash to invest a meaningful amount on each of these recs. Also, the hard sell and hype is unrelenting and beyond painful. This was my strongest reason for quitting. The track record is unremarkable. Some recs have been complete lemons, others have been ok. Another issue is because of the number of subscribers, there is often competition to buy or sell following a recommendation leading to unfavourable prices paid or received.

The pukeworthy 'infomercials' do give an idea of what is catching investor attention and so offer a useful lead to initiate proper research. I actually get more out of these than the two advisory services but only because they can identify some good leads to follow up on with your own research. If they quit the hype and focused on pertinent facts and succinct assessment, I would consider going back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.