CTP 0.00% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

the forest for the trees.

1. 468 Posts.

Good evening,

Be comforted by the fact that management are doing everything in their power to save CTPOA. The difficult but necessary decision to raise capital to expedite drilling(s) was entirely necessary.

The dishonorable dealings of PXA/BG has put CTPOA at risk, and management have made the tough call to attempt to rectify the situation.
    The inclusion of ROG in the JVs was a tactical positioning, but PXA/BG have been obstreperous regardless.

The current CR is the next option for management in this game of chess to create necessary empowerment and self sufficiency of CTP.

CTP will be a tour de force with a fully laden war chest, and the tenements held. Especially with complete financial control. This is the only option that is left to management.

PXA/BG's hand could not be forced, So going it alone is the next logical step.
    If you are to put your money in the bank it will go in a straight line upwards.
    If you are to invest in companies the road may not be so predictable. To all those griping like they should be guaranteed safe North East passage. Too bad.

CRs are part of the territory.
    I believe CTP is a mid-term 20 to 100 bagger. CTP is a LT hold.

Management are making the tough decisions to ensure success. The high discovery per exploration rate of the relatively unexplored Amadeus basin, coupled with modern seismics pretty much ensure success via attrition when the wells are drilled. How has every other oil company started? Correct - via drilling.

We will be drilling virtually next to Santos' Mereenie - Australia's biggest onshore field !!!

Let's get those drills going in. Management are making the right moves! CTP needs to be self sufficient and be able to operate independently.

Short term pain = Long term gain.

Spank me!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.