FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

The forgotten Elephant, page-52

1. 2,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 560
    "Lets see what happens next week. If its more of the same I WILL be asking questions and I WILL report back here."

Indeed there are different styles. As stated and no offense, tend to be more in the Whiskey style where I hesitate to bother people. Partly a humility thing, I guess, and as said, we small retail investors tend to be the last to hear and get slaughtered anyway!
    Notwithstanding perhaps we have sort of got the "best of both worlds" as far as it can be.
    You and others, email Angelique, where we don't want to bother her, and you and others disseminate replys on this forum and so we get to share courtesy of you guys! I'm sure FAR/ Angelique pretty happy with this arrangement also. Must make her job a lot easier.
    So what I am saying is thanks to you and others for emailing FAR, and thanks for sharing the replys here.
    In such vein, was great to see Angelique's reply to jctl that Samo was on track, not delayed and to expect news soon. See that basically has 51 "thanks" currently!
    Thanks for sharing jctl.
    And as a principle I'm sure that basically, FAR is happy for anything that they put in an email reply to be disseminated!
    Else of course the shouldn't be putting out privileged information, it's axiomatic!
    Looking fwd to another great week. Wouldn't miss any of this for "quids".
    Coro's got nothing on this! Last weeks episode with PC center stage was a "blinder".
    Suspect that this week episode could be pretty good to! We will see?
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 50.0¢ $2.305K 4.609K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17688 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 88712 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.