TVN 0.00% 5.3¢ tivan limited

The Fork In The Road

1. 6,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Well many of us have been on this road for many many years and now it is time as we approach the Fork do we turn left or right knowing we cannot turn back.

I have for past days seen myself approaching this Fork and I choose to Turn "Right" to PB and stay on course.

I turn "Right" and that is to support PB in continuing this journey as unlike PLS and CXO we have a complex project but PB has gathered key Tier One Partners that have stood by him and TNG through the times.

COVID has struck a huge 2 year+ blow to TNG where it did not CXO and PLS so much with very low international support. The Fact SMS was going to be the "Main Game" for EPC and everything for the building of this project the Covid issue costs in labour and materials snookered this dream of SMS the Germans doing the entire project. A question to all would you have liked SMS to do the entire project or pass on to Clough.

This was not PB's fault.... He was forced into a key cost projections and decisions.

So I am a small holder in the shadows of big players but I SUPPORT PB and will vote accordingly. I turn RIGHT at the Fork to Support HIM.

I am not asking for a vote Left or Right just to digest what happens from now on both sides and make your decisions that will define the success or failure of this potential global disruptor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $22.97K 428.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 104293 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 272431 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ 162235
Last updated 15.50pm 03/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.