The Forrest Report, page-8

1. 3,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    Hi Enn

I think you may be the one who is patronizing if not racist for that matter if you read your own words :

"Yes, there was massive abuse of taxpayer funds in some aboriginal communities where it was all going on the grog whilst families did not have enough to eat. That is no reason to inflict such a program on ordinary, sensible Australians who might be caring for a disabled child, a demented parent, or be out of work due to retrenchment or simply lack of available employment."

You can be probably assured that there are as many (if not more) white Australians who use part of their weekly hand out for Grog , Ice , Heroin , etc. except not as noticeable because they are spread throughout the community , not all living in the one area .

Maybe you need to watch Australia's Biggest Bogan if you doubt my word which I was unfortunate to stumble across one night on SBS , the was not one native brother among them nor anyone as you describe. But there are (it appears) many abusing the system.

You're "ordinary sensible Australians" as you put it have absolutely nothing to worry about because they are obviously not abusing the system are they ?

Don't know about you , but when times are tough the things that are not necessities, you do without .

Anyway , everyone still receives the same amount of money as they do now , so why is there a problem ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.