CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

longrunsthefox,Very happy to hear you made something on a day...

1. 1,092 Posts.
    longrunsthefox,

Very happy to hear you made something on a day like today, but please can you respect that many on here are holding massive losses atm and to have anyone come on and rub in a trade that worked in their favour on a day like today isn't appropriate I don't think. Don't take it the wrong way as i'm sure there is plenty of money to be made on this scenario but it might be more wise to keep it to ones self. Any other day, not a problem but I dare say emotions are running high for many. I hope this mess sorts itself out sooner rather than later and please!!!! can someone get rid of this JULIA!!!! The rot set in back in March/April and for our markets in particular it is a poison government that will never help our cause. I'm not referring to them being the downfall of CCC but the overall sentiment out there got soured everytime that one opens her mouth. And headlines today with Swan crapping on about the Carbon Tax, really???. I'm sure everyone really needed to be reminded of all of that just to rub salt in the wound! lol...

Anyway, I really do hope that most people have held it together and didn't give away these CCC shares. The time will come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.