MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

the fox is back, page-8

1. 2,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    JJ Holdings:

There is not much to know but they rose from 4th largest holder of Mikoh in the 2006 report with 3.65% (5.7m) to largest in 2007 with 5.11% (9.1m) and they now have moved below 5% and are no longer vizible.

They were also a major sharholder in Karoon Gas (KAR) in the 2006 Annual report with 2.77% (2.25m). This year they are 3rd largest with 3.71m (4.25m).

However they are, you could hardly do better than following their investment moves.

In Sept 2006 their 5.7m Mikoh shares were worth approx $513k @ $0.09 each. In Sept 2007 they were worth nearly $2.3m.

Their 2.25m KAR were worth approx $3.7m in Sept 2006 and were worth approx $4.6m in September 2007. Incidentally the KAR sp has increased 65% since Sept so they are worth $7.6m at the current $3.40.

In both cases they substantially increased their holding as the share price increased.

In checking the KAR notices they also started lightening those in Sept and now have dropped below the Substanatial limit of 5% in both companies.

I guess you have to take a profit sooner or later (love to know where they will pop up next) but always good to know what is going on with the major shareholders in a company.

I also still note that the Substantial Notice for Mikoh did not specifically say the transaction was off market and that 3 trading days in the previous week could easily have accomdated their sell down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.