The Freedom Of Humility, page-21

1. 23,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Goodness me ppm, YOU are STILL showing or displaying your delusional state, no matter how many times I have tried to get the following through your skull, it obviously flies by your Cookoo's nest, unbelievable????????????

Just because I rightfully say that Jesus independently of himself, defines the Father as the only true God when here, does NOT invalidate his message, that eternal life now is through knowing BOTH of them.
    So where in the hec are you getting this Repeated deluded thought from, because it is certainly Not me?????

And pretty much as often the case, your post is centered around, based on this delusion state of yours rolleyes.png
    ---------
    "Yehowah claims he's the redeemer,"

Have you got a memory problem or WHAT, we have been over this nonsense several times.
    In the OT times, Yehowah alone was the ONLY saviour, as there was no Jesus of any kind, way shape or form, but he was always going to save through a future one.
    Hence 17:3 This now is the eternal life ..........now through two of them and not one only and NOT through three as you falsely claim, with zero Bible support.
    -----------
    Isa 44:24 - Thus says Yehowah, your Redeemer, And He who formed you from the womb: “I Yehowah, who makes all things, Who stretches out the heavens all alone, Who spreads abroad the earth by Myself;

"Very funny wotsup, read the whole chapter, Isa 44 is referencing to false God's, NOTHING to do in regards God not being one as in the trinity"

This has got to be desperation and delusional at it's best, to try and twist scripture, to your deluded views.

There is absolutely nothing funny about it, only in that you lot TOTALLY ignore it and keep repeating your LIES, that Jesus was the creator, which this proves beyond doubt, that that is a bare face and knowingly lying.
    This particular verse is Not referring to false Gods and for a creation verse, it is VERY appropriate to use it on it's own, as there are many more, with similar language.
    -----------
    "NOTHING to do in regards God not being one as in the trinity"

The verse was used to show the TRUTH of WHO the creator was, to counter the likes of your lies, that Jesus was and the creator took on flesh = pork pies.

Delusions again -> Yehowah -> Jesus quotes the OT -> Hear, Israel: Yehowah our God is ONE Yehowah.
    This God he referred to, he defined independently to himself, as the only true God and Father.
    So the name Yehowah etc, does absolutely zero to support the trinity.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.