The Freedom Of Humility, page-6

1. 24,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "The Creator took on our flesh" ???????????? what.png

John 17:17 - Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.

THE Creator ->
    Isa 44:24 - Thus saith Yehowah, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yehowah that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;
    = John 1:3.

Psa 33:6,9 - By the word of Yehowah the heavens were made, And all the host of them by the breath of His mouth.
    For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.

Why did he create = for the future one to be, that only ever existed in flesh, the 2nd Adam MAN!
    Heb 1:2 - has in these last days spoken to us in His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;
    dia: through, on account of, because of
    Original Word: διά
    Part of Speech: Preposition
    Transliteration: dia
    Phonetic Spelling: (dee-ah')
    Definition: through, on account of, because of
    Usage: (a) gen: through, throughout, by the instrumentality of, (b) acc: through, on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of. -> the future one to be.

John 4:23,24 - But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.
    God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth

Communications also comes under worship.

Who does Jesus say the God here is, independently of himself = the Only True God and Father, when he was here. John 17:1-3.
    --------------------
    "As St. Paul once wrote, “he emptied himself, taking the form of a slave,"

John 17:17 - Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.

Paul was CLEARLY speaking of the Jesus in the here and now of the times, he was absolutely not referring to a pre-existing Jesus, in anyway shape of form.
    Hence there is NO hint whatsoever of him suggesting that prior to Jesus leaving heaven, he emptied himself, and to ADD such a creation, would most definitely be ADDING to the inspired words of God, and Not communicating in Spirit and Truth.

Being in the form of God = (not God), God doing the miracle through him, raised by God Deu 18:18 etc,
    The form was a progression of Jesus's development, stages over his life.
    But instead of big noting himself, with all the benefits that the God and Father bestowed upon him, power etc, he became as the least of them (slave) and demonstrated this, by washing peoples feet.
    After this, he said "I have given you and example to follow", hence Paul picks up on this with;
    Phil 2:5 - Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

The name "Christ Jesus", also confirms that Paul is speaking of the Jesus, in the here and now of the time, the flesh Only ever aspect of him.

Confirming, that Paul in NO way was speaking of a pre-existing one, emptying himself.
    -------------------------
    "When Easter comes, may we be closer to God and Jesus, and may God and Jesus be greater in our lives.

May we be Closer Every day.

John 17:3 - This now is the eternal life, that they should know You (Father) the Only True God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.

John 4:23,24 - But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.
    God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.

17:17 - Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.

John 8:31.32 - Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word (like 17:3), you are My disciples indeed.
    And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.