"or was it with the help of Unitarianism"Once again you are...

1. 23,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "or was it with the help of Unitarianism"

Once again you are demonstrating, that no matter how many times it is said to you, the Cookoo still flies by your nest rolleyes.png
    I never even heard of the Unitarian view, UNTIL I had found all the findings that I now have and believe, BECAUSE that IS what the Bible clearly and plainly shows.
    --------
    "nobody will believe you,"

We know that and according to Jesus, this is to be expected = ONLY FEW FIND = TRUTH = a few is a few.
    2 Thes 2 will also make it impossible for them, out of their control, to believe the BIBLE TRUTH that I put before them, as you have clearly demonstrated, by rejecting Jesus's very clear words (WHITE), that he defines the Father as the only true God, independently of himself when he was here.

2 Thes 2 is the only plausible answer for your delusions there.
    ----------
    If the CC's doctrine is the likes of yours following, then it is most definitely NOT sound doctrine, so the verse CLEARLY throws YOOOOU under the BUSS or the MackTruck, toot, toot -> Splat tongue.png whoopsie, another Goat.

Ppm's doctrine and NOT Jesus's -> This now is the Spirit of the Father of lies and not eternal life -> 17:3a This now is (not) the eternal life that they should know You (Father) the Only True God = Father, Son and Holy Spirit and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.

What does this Unsound doctrine SHOW = another God, another Jesus (not Christians) and a created Holy Spirit being independent of the only true God and Father, who is the Holy Spirit, resulting in, having to give him another strange spirit to replace the theft of his and also making an Idol out of his Spirit.
    Eternal life down the toilet, it would seem, according to Jesus.

Where does the bible show us and warn us about this;
    2 Thes 2:4 - Inter - Who opposeth and exalteth himself (itself) above all that is called God, or that is worshipped (communicated); so that he (same, this, it) as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself (itself) that is God.

1 Peter 4:17 - For the time for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?
    1 Cor 3:16,17 - Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
    If anyone defiles (spoils, sin = lie acceptors)the temple of God,God will destroy him eek.png. For the temple of God is holy, which you are.eek.png

Ecc 1:9 - That which has been is what will be eek.png, That which is done is what will be done eek.png, And there is nothing new under the sun.

OH NO, that which was = Temples DOOOOOOOWN and she (the mother who didn't obey the Gospel) was drunk on the blood of them!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.