DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

While our money is seeping through the floorboards,this mob pull...

1. 567 Posts.
    While our money is seeping through the floorboards,this mob pull a scungy chocolate rabbit out their hat with "light bulbs"
    Strewth ! John Howard couldnt have pulled a better diversion,talk about babies overboard !

If my memory serves me correctly including my reason for buying into this company several years ago, it was about exciting new developements and potentialy million dollar contracts for METERING.
    However,when that grinds to a halt and those bs directors have shot through, we are now into light bulbs which despite what you are being told elsewhere, are nothing special.
    They ARE ten a penny and as we approach the year 2010 they will be fifty a penny.

Let them waffle of ETU supportor or anyones support for that matter till they are blue in the face.The fact is, there will be no law instructing anyone to buy and punters will not pay a cent more for something when there is a Chinese packaged product which 'claims' to do the same cheaper.

Im 100% positive that all long term holders like myself had never any intention of investing in light bulb's when they bought into this company.

For those of you who will be attending the EGM can i suggest that you remind them it is "METERING" we are supposed to be about and not let these bs diversions distract you from the real issue. Which is ofcourse about the total lack of advancement in this area.
    I would like to know how much time,money and company resources have been utilised into this venture which could have/should have been spent on the companies (= shareholders ) purpose for investing.

The core business of this company has been compromised and unless something gets rectified this may not be the only new Shingle hanging from their door.Why stop at light bulbs when theres still a huge market in mobile phones and pet accessories ?.
    I make no apologies for not recognising the possible expertise INT may have in those areas

Take a bow Mr Bennett,you should be in politics or better still in side show alley.
    While you have been happily living off our money,you have been both party and an obvious particpant in this sham.
    Your words of imminent major developements and "alls good" during our several conversations still ring in my ears

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.