Could be a bit of a shin dig for people ASN have been i involved...

1. 13,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    Could be a bit of a shin dig for people ASN have been i involved with over the years or wanting to be involved with in the future...

Robert Zeller
    TerraLithium | Oxy Low Carbon Ventures
    Biography
    Robert Zeller is Vice President of Technology for Oxy Low Carbon Ventures and serves as President for TerraLithium LLC. He has nearly 35 years of experience in the chemical industry, is a recognized leader in Operational Excellence, and has successfully scaled technologies from the test tube to commercial scale several times in his career. He is the inventor of 20 US Patents and is a registered Professional Engineer in Texas.

In 2022, Rob was awarded the prestigious Winthrop-Sears Medal, which recognizes exceptional innovation and entrepreneurship in the sciences for pioneering cutting-edge, low-carbon technologies and business solutions that reduce emissions. In 2017, Rob was awarded the AIChE Management Division Award, which recognizes an outstanding individual who has made a substantial contribution to the management and leadership of engineers and scientists involved in the field of chemical engineering, specifically for his leadership and innovations in Operational Excellence.

Rob earned his PhD in Chemical Engineering from Case Western Reserve University and his MS and BS in Chemical Engineering from the University of Akron.

Geez I don't know, are they all suckers going to a scam event ?
    Last edited by Froggy $: 08/12/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.