The Froggy Channel., page-7948

1. 10,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2081
    Looks like I will be stuck posting here for a while as I can not read or post on the ASN threads, and all I have gotten from admin so far is that there is no restrictions on my account.
    The dark will stop at nothing to get ASN shares on the cheap, could that be why this strange thing has happened in stopping me from informing others of what is going on with ASN on the ASN threads, and if so who is it.
    I know why it is happening, it is because ASN probably will prove up the largest Lithium Bromine and maybe Boron resource in North America and potentially the world between the Paradox Basin projects and Green river project, and they very well may be sitting on one of the highest grade Uranium projects also.
    Someone wants these projects and will stop at nothing to keep the share price down so as to get a bigger slice of the company on the cheap before the market becomes aware of what Anson has.
    Crazy times, and all this makes more of a reason why it is a strong hold and buy up big on any manipulated dips in the share price.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.