The company can continue to process using there pilot plant, but...

1. 10,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2100
    The company can continue to process using there pilot plant, but the issues is the halting of long term plans through the process of public review and Utah government review, this essentially has halted long term development plans for a unspecified time period, maybe only a short period, yet it could be a year or two, it has happened before yet even mentioning it you cop abuse and disrespect, remember going by company past comments, they should have been in full production 2 to 5 years ago, and I said similar things back then and copped the same abuse like recently.
    For me the biggest issue is the vibrations from the environmentalists media, and now even more so the disrespectful disgusting attitude from many posters, I have been the longest invested posted here on hotcopper in ASN, and have never cashed in a profit like most others who are only rude to others and have on past occasions bragged about selling a certain percentage at higher prices when I sold none, just disgustingly low vibrations that has resulted in some contemplation on maybe selling out all of my stock and the family selling the rest, and we have much more than what has already been sold.
    The low vibrations from others are telling me to move on, so there is a lot of contemplation to do over the next few days.
    IM a firm believer of the energy of vibrations, and the low vibrational energy from many holders may destroy the share price as what you do of think of others you do to yourself.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.