The Froggy Channel., page-8310

1. 10,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2102
    If you raise the dark, it becomes light, the dark vibrates higher.
    There is the exception to the dark beings other than us that have degraded beyond return to the light, like the fallen angles or devil known as Archon that reside in a lower realm.
    I also pass no judgement, was only using a example of the lowering of the vibrations, all is just a experience, a journey, the game.
    I did not take the covid vaccine that was created to make a soul incapable of understanding the difference or even what IM talking about.
    It is a dark reptilian controlling DNA consciousness that caused permanent damage to ones divine soul, so I suspect that very few would understand anything of the actual truths of what is going on.
    Domestic violence murders stabbings and unexplained deaths have increased substantially after the dark vaccine rollout, yet no one even can see it except for mostly the unvaccinated.
    The world has gone mentally insane and it is only going to get worst to the point the truth will come out, I pass no judgement, it was there choice, it is there journey to take.
    Human beings do not force children to wear masks or keep them out of school and close businesses, this is the work of evil dark reptilians withing our governments, and they are everywhere.
    Antient civilizations knew this truth, but religion got involved and truth tellers were tortured and killed, fast forward the internet is ablaze with thousands of video creators watched by millions of those who know the truth, they can't kill us anymore, we are now free to tell the truth even if you think we are crazy.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.