To be fair, I've long stopped listening to the company after the...

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    To be fair, I've long stopped listening to the company after the dismal information about the water/permits and holdups at Paradox (which they have been reluctant to tell us about). We only found out it about it from HC posters

btw I said about 1 year ago don't get me started on permits, before this water s....t happened

Anyway, heres more interesting reading, I don't have shares in this company, but I do follow and the tech report on the PFS is interesting.

E3 Lithium Outlines Clearwater Project Pre-Feasibility Study and Confirms Lithium Reserves (yahoo.com)

I was curious about a year ago if they had links to Sunresin with the absorbent, but probably gave up and smashed down 6 beers instead

Microsoft Word - E3 Lithium_Clearwater TR_V8.docx

IF this link is broken you can read it from the website

The sales price they used is similar to LKE over 30k, and yet it is now less than 11. So this project would not be bankable right now given the low margin, high OPEX and $2.4 bill CAPEX,

17.6 Lithium Chloride Carbonation
    The purified and concentrated LiCl eluate will leave the mechanical vapor recompression and be directed
    into the carbonation reactor where it will be combined with a saturated sodium carbonate (Na2CO3)
    solution to precipitate lithium carbonate (Li2CO3) and generate a sodium chloride (NaCl) solution. The
    equation is:
    • 2 ൅ ଶଷ ൌ 2 ൅ ଶଷ ↓
    The Li2CO3 precipitate stream will be thickened then dewatered in a centrifuge. The dewatered
    precipitate will be re-slurried in a washing kettle where hot recovered water will be used to remove
    impurities. The resulting slurry will be transferred to the final centrifuge produce battery-grade product.

As I said chemically its a simple process,

Aside, I generally ignore published NPVs and reverse engineer the likely cashflows, then add finance costs to come up with a more realistic P and L. The reason I do that is there is a risk a mining company develops and goes broke with the overhanging debt, so at these prices delays are good

Gary

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.