Fast tracked .. Come on froggy.I know you are an intelligent...

1. 3,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 787
    Fast tracked .. Come on froggy.

I know you are an intelligent person and a realist. You know Bruce is totally full of shite ... It is just more hopium splashed about to silence the registry.

7 years in Utah and the guy can't deliver anything beyond assays and false promises. That is factual. Any tom dick and harry can do the easy stuff like organise a drilling company and a laboratory.

Glad I sold some ASN in to VUL. VUL is actually a real company. Doing real things. Do yourself a favour and get involved in VUL. It is going places. ASN MIGHT go places.

European Auto industry = Largest employer in Europe. Euro tariffs imposed on cheap chinese EV imports to protect the EU Auto industry.

The EU needs BMW, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Porsche this list goes on and on and on .. And you know who will be supplying this Euro EV market? VULCAN!

I did some VUL/ASN comparisons - The more you dig, the more pathetic ASN is compared to VUL in every single way from management to delivery.

Wish I sold more of my ASN for VUL, oh well. Got 17,500 VUL @ $2.40 so I am sitting in a good position even in this awful lithium sentiment.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.