GGE 0.00% 0.7¢ grand gulf energy limited

Seems a little unfair doesn't it, but GGE's trade pattern in...

1. 14,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    Seems a little unfair doesn't it, but GGE's trade pattern in regard to buyers at .003 is more sustainable than it was between November and February, absolutely nothing was happening, and then about 3 weeks ago a massive dump into .003 saw sellers remaining at .003, i had to get back in at that price, couldn't resist.

And it seems that others are back at .003 sitting and picking up the sellers that lose confidence while the new projects are becomming real and the wells that are already producing and have more potential updips will become more reality this year as contributers to the production figures. EXAMPLE. Dugas and Leblanch #3 has 6 more levels of known resivoire and Abita has just hooked up with 350-700 k Bbls 8mcfg. Working on a 15/64 choke lots of production still left.

This is being seen as sustainability by the market, even if the doomers don't see it, the trade pattern that i described says .003 is a good buy in and wait point. Thought this one was dead in the water a little while back, but with oil futures and other oil and gassers in the area moving, it's only a matter of time for GGE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3358333 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1647825 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.