SPX 11.1% 0.8¢ spenda limited

The full Q and A. So much here that connects the dots to come!!, page-269

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    I believe many care about the facts. And many care about getting these facts aligned correctly. Especially when they are making such absurd allegations against a listed Company and its Director's who are in fact listed on an Exchange like the ASX for the sole purpose of ease in accessing Capital. That is one of the sole reasons to choose a listing for a Company in the first place. So nothing unusual or strange about raising capital four times in one year. I also would like to think that most here would also believe in legalities and repercussions of making such ridiculous statements including those which claim the right to hold themselves out and represent themselves as a something that they are not is prohibited under various laws.

However , there is nothing untoward's happening here with regards to your claim of 4 capital raising's in one year I'm afraid. Especially when you consider a companies stages of development as compared to say others in it's peer group or Industry. So the bottom line here is that you would most likely find that nothing is all that different when undertaking such a comparison to other Companies , irrespective of where the smaller company like Cirralto might be placed along the growth path or at the much earlier stage in the overall comparative development cycle right ?

So lets look at some of others in that light shall we.

So it should be no surprise then that depending on which 12 month period you use , Afterpay has completed 3 separate raising in the last 12 months , and 4 if you go back to a rolling 12 months back from Nov / Dec 2020.

ZIP is the real interesting one though , as it has done 5 in the last 12 months and 8 in the last 2 years since its $42.8 million placement in March 2019.

Unfortunately this is a fact of life when you are in this Business of fast growing Tech companies who have not only restructured but are also entertaining mergers , acquisitions , and exponential forward looking Business Plans and forecasts.

Now I'm not going to give you any of the specifics , and can keep going on with respects to this analysis on the other Peer company comparison's , but I'm not going to because I strongly feel that when someone starts to mouth off about things they are not presenting the real facts about - That is the tell tale sign to me that one should first to go away and at least make a start at putting in some effort and doing a bit of research into the actual facts.

If you don't want to do this , then all I can say is that this sector where Capital Raising's are plentiful is not really the place for you to be investing or even commenting on.

Just in my opinion and all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $5.38K 616.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1289232 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4747129 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.