SPX 10.0% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Thanks for your response So they did miss the deadline? tick...

1. 17,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    Thanks for your response

So they did miss the deadline? tick
    ineptness

He sold 5m shares? tick
    Strange timing considering the current status of the company

Richard - I didn't comment on

The latest capital raise was pre determined, Kaai even had incentives agreement to claim millions of options/ fees by pushing up the SP
    The raising of cash is not the issue, doing the opposite to what the CEO stated to his holders a month prior is
    Bringing on 200m shares hardly cleans up a possibly 3.5bln of shares, it's negligible at best so his reasoning doesn't match the result
    The raising states very clearly instos and Soph investors and or nominee, the split of who bought is not provided

In regards to mobile, we live and breathe with mobile in hand, esp your B2B type tradie for example. I would have thought this would be a high priority?

It's an acquisition, not a traditional merger where all is combined under entity A or a new entity is opened. This should be a merger and has always been anns as such given the board members of each. If CRO are taking all the IP and staff, why the need for a subsidiary? I have my reasons why and I don't like it

Glitch in the system, yes maybe it was just an unlucky delay, but it's the product, the product to be used to gain acceptance from the mass market, it's pretty important to get it working optimally esp in front of an investor audience, at least it wasn't possible users

Yes I absolutely question the character based on the above reasons, the history of the company etc
    Last edited by Warnie: 06/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $2.198K 244.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4479117 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2444479 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 914514
Last updated 15.51pm 25/04/2024 ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.