SPX 8.33% 1.1¢ spenda limited

Yep ....and I stand by that call like I said previously. 25...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Yep ....and I stand by that call like I said previously. 25 cents by end of Jan ....and it fell short by only 4 pips and couple weeks when others were saying ' No Way , calling me crazy and to pull my head in on the expectations.

And that's why we do the necessary research and significantly discount what others have to say.....including yourself who has been proven to be so wrong , so many times , and on so many others.

Care to bet against my calls again Son. Like I said previously , I'm not here to give you anything anymore. You can just learn on your own. That doesn't mean I won't call you out on your baseless downramps and general unfounded criticism's of the Company or it's Directors. Just you will have to put the pieces together on your own.

And it is clear by many of your posts that you are still very much in the early learning stages of Investing. You can tell by the clear flow that most of your new ' Words ' and references come AFTER someone else has raised the issue or topic. You're a junior mate , and someone I wouldn't put any stock in what they have to say. Even back in the SYA day's you were so inept in how you tried to illustrate your points.

And seems you haven't really grown from any of the experiences you claim to have had since. Same old nonsensical rubbish you try and trumpet to others who care to listen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $50.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $12.20K 1.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 711844 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 10570437 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.