CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Ever since buying into CVI and subsequently hearing about the...

1. 46 Posts.
    Ever since buying into CVI and subsequently hearing about the views & (banter) on HC & joining it and then amusingly for the past couple of months reading and appreciating the different views from all the posters,I have come, as many of the believers to the conclusion that thefundamentals of the deal or the entity have not changed.

It takes enough time to make deals in Aus happen let alone in foriegn countries.

My entity was meant to conclude a deal before Xmas yet here we are at Easter. (still not done) frustrating however it is the work and cost will continue until it is done. Its not always plain sailing.

The external conditions which we cannot control have in the past 8 weeks been unpredictable to say the least :ie the market has changed substantially no fault of anyone involved. Thats the market always has been always will be.

The good times come the good times go, its all about timing and debt levels. You can afford or you cannot. Many people are burning both with the financial markets and I beleive we will see these reprecussions have effect on the ones that have overgeared in our property market next.(big time). The party's over for awhile but we are just having a few last nightcaps.

We mine & produce, product XXXX that goes into the mining industry we have had a bit of money to invest & thought here is a chance to maybe get into oil.copper.gold.diamonds, whatever we have taken is a calculated risk but still hold belief in both the individuals and the oppurtunity that a deal will be done.

To us time is not an issue we will hold as we can afford to & I believe reap. I again praise the long term holders and the amount of information and scenarios you people play out.
    I believe one of these will eventuate sooner rather than later.

This world was totally unknown to me however I can see why you guys enjoy it as much as you are on here.

As a keen fisherman I also agree that more lines in the water increase chances of a prize catch increase.

Trader 10 I believe hit the nail on the head today as my acumen and gut feel is "the virtue for these people is in the struggle not the prize" and virtue is that these people are endeavouring to give us a return on our investment.

A Safe Easter to all

Watch The Chocci

Keep The Faith

And hope to see some Constructive Discussion at The EGM

Regards

MEN276

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.