CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Men276All the best to you too mate. I think there are a number...

1. 372 Posts.

Men276

All the best to you too mate. I think there are a number of us in a similar position with CVI. I have been buying in at different amounts for a while now. At this price I am down considerably, but funnily enough I am not overly concerned.

I have faith that although thing smay not appear to be as transparent as some would like, I believe there is a very good reason for thus and all will unfold.

Many, me included, are dissapointed at the delays and the announcements, which are sometimes rather confusing...

For the sake of shareholders I do really hope the offshore announcements are good. I think many will vote with their feet if this is not the case. I am sure Symth and his team realise this.

Personnally, there is no stop loss in place for me. I will be riding it out as I know it is only a matter of time. I am a reaslist and have analysed the risk accordingly.

I also cannot understand why people are selling out at these prices and taking a loss. It is amazing how some react in turbulent times.. There is too much upside to this one imo.

goodluck to all in the coming weeks and beyond

ozi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.