PLT 0.69% 72.5¢ plenti group limited

the fuse is lit, page-8

1. 432 Posts.
    This from Wikipedia on BRIC:

"General thinking is that the term was first prominently used in a thesis of the Goldman Sachs investment bank.[1] The main point of this 2003 paper was to argue that the economies of the BRICs are rapidly developing and by the year 2050 will eclipse most of the current richest countries of the world.

Finally, because of the popularity of the Goldman Sachs thesis "BRIC" and "BRIMC"[2][3] (M for Mexico), these terms are also extended to "BRICK" (K for Korea), "BRICA" (GCC Arab countries – Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE)[4] and "BRICET" (including Eastern Europe and Turkey)[5] have become more generic marketing terms to refer to these emerging markets".

So it seems PLT is now signed up to a RICK situation, with heaps of potential for a BRICKET, BRICKETA ... or even (wait for it)... a BRIMCKETA !!

Hopefully if this heady bunch of acronyms come to pass we will all be able to indulge our wildest dreams (or at least the ones that rely on filthy lucre).

BTW another meaning for BRIC : "Biotech Research and Innovation Centre."

So there we have it. Ka kite guys ... I'm off to enjoy my BRUNCH (don't ask).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.5¢
Change
0.005(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $127.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 73.0¢ 71.0¢ $6.584K 9.132K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 142225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.