RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

The future for Derma?

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    The future for Derma?

The VC deal is ‘binding’……………
    “The Company has executed a binding terms and conditions supply agreement for a white-label CBD cosmetics products with Korean cosmetics manufacturer,VarmCosmo”
    Here is a copy of the company announcement, 20th October 2017

i.e. “we supply – they pay”. Koreans in business are known to play hard ball, pushing the envelope to extremes. Yes, it’s a pain in the a**, but at the end of the day, they will pay. They know they have to part with their money eventually to avoid spending big bucks to fight a court case they know they will lose. Current indications are that they will cough up come June / July.

Given that the binding contract is one that offers no escape for the Koreans coupled with an obligation for Derma to supply and in the, process build and enhance the Derma business, it would not be beyond the realms of possibility for MXC to maximize the VC deal by actually selling its 51% share in Derma.

upload_2018-4-26_18-28-55.jpeg

Selling Derma with the Korean binding agreement would maximize MXC return and generate funds to fast track the “medical” side of the business where potential turnover and profits are significantly higher.

GMP is assured within the next month or so. Personally I reckon by end of next month! Cash is required to ramp up and fast track the CannEpil roll-out in (potentially) Europe, North America and Australia. Monetizing Derma would negate the need for another CR and consolidate MXC’s position as a serious global provider of Medical Cannabis based products, knowledge and delivery systems.

Having multiple and diverse income streams is fine. However I think MXC is better served by focusing on the Medical side of the Cannabis equation as its strengths seem to be there, more so than on the ‘cosmetic’ side. I don’t believe that selling Derma would prevent it from developing ‘medical’ products that help resolve skin complaints. But so what if it did!? It appears there are a multitude of products that MXC can develop and produce for the likes of pain relief, seizures, and alternatives to pharma produced addictive concoctions based on opiates and opioids.

I can only reiterate my sentiment from my very first postings on MXC and MMJ, there is no competition in this new and exciting Cannabis based industry. Companies will forge their own special niche markets and pursue them with vigor. This is still very early days. From my perspective, MXC has bolted out of the blocks and is well advanced and very well positioned to gain a solid global presence, thanks to the solid foundation it has created for future growth and market exposure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $2.567K 8.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47481 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 8026 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.