RGT 2.90% 35.5¢ argent biopharma limited

The future for Derma?, page-35

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    The ABC is a substantial media player in this country. The point being MXC has a profile so low even the mainstream media hardly knows of their existence.
    Brand name and being commonly recognised is the hallmark of any successful company. Hence why trade names are so fervently protected by copyright. It definite my worries me as a seed investor that our company is a commercial ghost. It should worry plenty of others, but apparently it doesn't.
    I am also concerned that the Derma line is priced beyond what the market is willing to pay on a regular basis. How many affluent Aussies fork out $300 - $400 every 12 weeks for cosmetic cream? Maybe there is market analysis out there that says there are many, but given the high indebtedness of many Australians, l doubt it. Even $150.00 is top shelf pricing, so l imagine sales are going to be sluggish. That was the main point l was making in the earlier commentary.
    The other perplexing aspect to this companies modus operandi is its failure to ignite the SP or sustain market enthusiasm. It seems shackled with investor doubt and dubious trivial suspensions.
    All of this obviously weighs heavily on other potential investors and the SP shows it. Time is running out for the current management team who award themselves as though they already run a thriviving successful company. Clearly they do not and maybe this arrogance is dished out in spades if only the top echelon were smart enough to read it. More worrying to me is they simply do not care given the huge number of free performance shares they self awarded. The only losers are the rank and file and maybe this amongst all the other issues explains why MXC shares still rank as junk bond status in my Commsec portfolio.

Obviously things could change and for my own sake l hope they do. Right now, it still like looks like a crap investment based on wishful thinking. Everything the company does is beyond my control, save a total sell down. But l need to join the cue for that too so it seems.

December and out. No its, buts or further excuses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.