MDL 0.00% $1.75 mineral deposits limited

the future for mdl .... thoughts

1. 1,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    stuff that we all know....

- gold production has begun, this current quarter will be the first quarter as a full gold producer.

- the shift from explorer to producer seems to have had little impact on the share price thus far.

- the reduction/paydown of debt has/is taking place which puts MDL in a stronger position moving forward.

- MDL still has the mineral sands project up their sleeve.

I want to open a discussion on the future direction of MDL as viewed by shareholders. questions like;

- should MDL persue the mineral sands project this year or ....

- should MDL accept any takeover offers for
    a) the whole company,
    b) the gold mine
    c) the mineral sands .... and at what price?

- do you think MDL should offer mine facilities to companies exploring in surrounding areas? MDL has the only operating mine in the Sabodala region.

- do you like the current hedge book for gold sales?

- do you think listing on the canadian market was a good idea?

- the current market cap is between 300-400M. this seems awfully cheap compared to other gold producers of similar output (some not even producing yet!). what should MDL do to stimulate interest from larger funds.

- could MDL market themselves better. anyone who takes the time to learn about the company and its projects seems to be impressed. should they market themselves better?

- what do you make of Red Back mining selling their stake in MDL. many thought this would be the white knight leading to a possible takeover .... anyone know of any other companies which MDL would make a perfect acquisition?

I have been an MDL shareholder for some time, management always seem on the money but its the share price which always disappoints.

I would love to hear some thoughts on the above, or perhaps you have your own questions you would like to post on the future direction for MDL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.