MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

the future for mhl

1. 1,648 Posts.
    Well with the HOA released and the uranium joint venture agreement with Leopard seemingly in operation I would like to hear others opinions on possible points of expansion for the future.

The statements by the MD in recent announcements alluding to further acquisitions were very interesting imo. I doubt that in the medium term MHL will be simply sitting on their hands and watching Medina and Leopard do the work on their respective joint ventured projects.

If the company is indeed 'reviewing opportunities' to acquire further pre-production assets in the Asian region then we may well eventually have another couple of strings to our bow aside from the current interests in one nation.

If anybody is going to the agm tomorrow perhaps they could see what they could find out in terms of the company's vision in terms of finding any additional projects. While MHL do have a fair bit on their plate currently it seems to me that they wouldn't include such statements about expansion if they did not have some idea on how they are going to do it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.