NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

topwon wrote,"Beng cannot take the DMR to court. They can apply...

1. 1,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    topwon wrote,

"Beng cannot take the DMR to court. They can apply for a review through PAJA (Administrative Justice Act), but it's likelihood of success, after the DMR has spent two months consulting with local communities, is virtually zero."

Thanks for providing this feedback topwon, I almost missed this important information with all the rubbish posts that were flying around last night. I thought I was logged onto the Foxtel Guide instead of the NKP thread this morning when reading about Maxwell Smart and the Gilligan's Island girls (p.s. shorty, when you're in the business of conducting grammatical analysis of other posts, it pays to make sure that your own spelling is correct, it's "avian" not "avain").

"Most importantly any review would not hold up the impending JV with Anglo on Garatau."

Topwon, I take it that this is your opinion only?

The Tubatse Project (and therefore the combined project) has been significantly de-risked since the DMR decision on the Eerste Geluk farm and it's difficult to understand why any long term shareholders would be exiting their positions at this point in time.

By the way, if anybody here doesn't understand why the Final BFS hasn't been released yet then it's really time to get yourself a guide dog.

Stagman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.