SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Either that or he/she does not live in Australia. I understand...

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4424
    Either that or he/she does not live in Australia. I understand the Larkspur crew live elsewhere. They do have an issue with JK as there is a dispute as to their usefulness in earning performance shares. As I understand it, they did not think they had to be useful to earn the performance shares and JK thinks they did. I trust one or the other has documents that state the terms.

Perhaps we should have a Larkspur thread and urge them to stick to it - what they have to say regarding ASIC and ASX has no relevance....

And perhaps an OM thread, although they do have some relevance since it Paatsch introduced the suspicions which contributed seriously to the suspension of ISX (or were they just the excuse?). No evidence to back up those suspicions has been found.

And a Bettman thread - even though Bettman is the one and only person to raise a complaint with ASIC about ISX pre-suspension, he is not a shareholder. What is his relevance? Perhaps a relative of an individual in OM? It's a mystery.

And a thread for the one and only disgruntled employee, whoever that was. I understand he and JK came to an agreement and he is now sore that he accepted the terms, and since he cannot get more is just content with trying to destroy ISXFEU/SP1 and JK.

And then, wouldn't it be peaceful here? We could all just go about our day and wait for the results of the court case and not feel compelled to defend our company, our CEOs, and our Directors.

Personally, I think this sadly is just all about bruised egos,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.