SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

The Future for SP1 and ISXFEU, page-200

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4424

@bladder,

When I see things that do not make sense, I question – who benefits from this action.

I questioned who benefited:

·When VISA suspended ISX on money laundering and did not report it to any authority anywhere in the world (as they are supposed to do by law),

·When this occurred at the time when ASX & ASIC were running out of reasons to keep ISX suspended,

·When ASX demanded that ISX announce on MAP that it was suspended by VISA for money laundering,

·When everyone knew ISX’s core business is Anti-money laundering and announcing this would do real damage to ISX,

·When ISX stated there were other reasons that VISA might be taking this action (VISA’schanged directions and ISX’s refusal to move to another tier and pay for the privilege)

·When ISX was still in negotiations with VISA and therefore not in contravention of listing rules,

·When in discovery VISA claimed the majority of documents were legally privileged and not to be viewed by ISX,

·When VISA was subpoenaed, VISA did not respond.Their Australian lawyer did.

·WhenVISA was told by the court that an individual had to answer the subpoena (under oath), not their lawyer, and

·When ISX is requested (and the registrar is supported) that VISA state (under oath) that they agree with the list of privileged documents

I can be forgiven for thinking that something smells and that ASX/ASIC may just have a hand in the creation of the list of legally privileged documents and that it isASX and ASIC that are the entities that have benefitted (to date) because of this action.

I will be waiting with bated breath for when by 4:00p.m on 12 October 2022, Visa AP files and serves an affidavit deposed by Ms Linda Luu or another proper officer of VISAAP which (: (a) annexes the Objection Schedule; (b) states that they have read the Objection Schedule and the documents enumerated in the Objection Schedule which are the subject of Visa AP’s claims of legal professional privilege; and (c) confirms that the contents of the Objection Schedule aretrue and correct in every particular.

This may just be the game changer.

Last edited by itzgr82balive: 11/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.