SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

The Future for SP1 and ISXFEU, page-210

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4424
    @bladder Post #: 64156267,you really don't know what you are talking about. Perhaps a bit more research would reveal the nonsense of your analysis. For example you said: "The only time I can remember money laundering specifically was in relation to ASIC seizing the funds wrt that dodgy bank in which ASIC also requested the books to be adjusted", I am assuming that you are referencing the investigative finance arm of ASIC investigating the customer money that was being held by ISX due to this previous customer being investigated for fraud by ASIC. ISX showed this money on its balance sheet and ASIC said it didn't belong there.

ISX had, ~ 12 months prior, ceased doing business with the customer as soon as it was announced by the corporate regulator, ASIC that the customer was defrauding people. It is worth noting that this customer was not defrauding people on the ISX system but through the telecommunications systems (Telstra, Optus etc.). It is also worthy of note that although ASIC asked ISX to remove this amount from its balance sheet, the European Union requires this information to remain on the balance sheet.

Just to let you know, I do not really do this to inform you - because your MO does not require you to be educated - but to let people know who are perhaps new to these threads that your posts are BS.

Last edited by itzgr82balive: 12/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.