SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Here's the fundamental problem with your assertions friend, they...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Here's the fundamental problem with your assertions friend, they lack and direct response to each of @itzgr82balive's very specific and explicit questions, but rather are deliberate or not, implicit, vague, circular, illogical responses.

This is a typical narrative bending strategy purposely designed (for whatever reason) for those who have a vested interest.

Look at Joe friend.... he simply reiterates the same nonsense endlessly in an attempt to 'force' the narrative and the other negative contributors use a mix of his and your style in an attempt to achieve the same objective, but overwhelmingly without success. The insidiousness of it is when your ilk pretend to be the 'Good Samaritan' with your false shareholder empathy. Despicable!

Respond in full to each of the questions by providing a counter logical argument along with some shred of evidence (source) to support the counter assertion. Currently you are simply responding obscurely to a single point without any of the fundamental supporting inputs that would provide any semblance of reason. Why? (i) because you don't have anything compelling (ii) because obscurity provides cover for the lack of (i).

Now all of that sounds precisely like OM-MO craft.
    Last edited by tothestars99: 12/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.