TON 8.33% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

The future for TON

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Ton on or about the 1st April jumped to 70c at about 10.30am ended the day around 50c and has been in a steady decline since. Should I have sold during my lunch at Macca's? I have been watching TON ever since. The announcements TON have made since that day have left me without too much concern, management have been methodical to understand the lay out of the assets, unlike Leigh Creek where they built over a coal seam, the town needed to be moved. TON have proven the graphite on the asset, can be value added by the end user. With the economy as it is financing is a big step for all mining companies, for TON I am sure with the methodical but boring for investors, as seen in the share price since April, but mining projects take time but valuable. The knowlage TON management have over their asset will help make the decision easier for bankers to make an informed decision. Will the price drop further? Possibly but I am sure, going by the early intrest in this project you better not miss a game changing announcement you will look back at 20c as an opertunity lost. Good money made was during the initial exploration,lower share price during the proof of concept, now very near the mining stage with this project I expect the share price will hit its stride. Good luck everyone!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $26.95K 2.586M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1138025 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 26559 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.