MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

Not ridiculous of an idea even with the company being in Perth,...

1. 1,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Not ridiculous of an idea even with the company being in Perth, we have a 10million plus exploration budget, but seem to be battling against assay turnaround throughout the recent exploration.
    With the chances T23 and surrounding being a different geology again to the T3 dome and A4 sites, having agile turnaround of data to assist with targetting I believe is really important. Especially where the story of this region isn't exciting a market, and eventually the market will need to be tapped to continue exploration and progress T3,,, anything that can demonstrate the capabilities of this board/team is almost essential.. The MOD package is enormously capable, but slow turnarounds for assays, and hence news, and even slowed progress where assay results help dictate future drilling, it is a bottleneck that I would not be against MOD throwing a little more money towards... 
    I'm not on the ground though so don't know the full extent of the delays or could suggest there are any viable solutions MOD could look at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.