MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

The future is bright (in my opinion), page-31

1. 3,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1820
    Thanks for the link Walter - and I should have said the asx instead of 'Aussies' - but this is a generalisation in itself.

Anyways - have been having a bit of a look at Kamoa-Kakula and Zone 5 deposits of late as somewhat analogous deposits of what MOD may be chasing in the Kalahari. Both have a few similarities which I think a worth of pointing out - both are high grade clearly, and extend deep underground (KK is around 800m and relatively flat, Z5 starts much closer to surface but dips down to similar depths) and the thickness of the sediment hosted mineralisation is less than 10m.. but it extends for long distances and widths (KK is around 5km long, 1km wide by the looks).

I think the 50m+ hit of high grade veins that lacks continuity (think A4-003) is not the main game - these are just starter deposits to help get us down to the main game which is the 5m-10m NPF contact that could, like KK and Z5 extend for kilometres (6m is the ideal thickness for mining). This makes the 2m @ 6% Cu at T4 all the more promising IMO - and those that have argued it is only 2m, whilst correct, maybe are overlooking the way these deposits generally lay.

Anyway, im sure nothing new here - but i'll certainly be keeping an eye out for high grade continuous mineralisation in the assays and be less concerned over the thickness.

KKZ5.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.