TZL 0.00% 2.1¢ tz limited

the future is bright. the future is tz

1. 1,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Am a bit late in giving my comment on the AGM.
    4hrs flight plus delays lack of sleep etc.
    35 mln votes in favour against the usual oddbits against. This shows there are clever shareholders who know whats going on. Anyone ever heard about Sarbanes Oxley act. This means that U.S. directors can go to jail if they do not comply with rules and regulations. When John Falconer/Chris Kelliher explained that was the reason to double the remunerations it was clear for everyone that there was no cause for voting against and yet the same people who attended were not satisfied. Cant understand why.
    I am looking forward to hearing the name of the investment banker who is going to underwrite the Nasdaq listing. After what Chris said about the imminent deal with Platinum and Mike Ottens remarks that he can only start doing his job of promoting TZL
    once he knows what future earnings will be. I.e. when the Platinum deal has been done (makes sense to me)
    then I think that everything will be as clear as can be before the end of this year (2006) followed first half next year by a Nasdaq listing. Now for those people who think Nasdaq listing does not automatically mean a higher stock price I can tell them that if there is a real name and fame investment banker involved in the underwriting and they look at the current shareprice they will probably laugh. They will only be interested in mktcaps of at least 500 mln dlrs.(to start with) Investment bankers live off fees and spreads and the amount of work necessary is the same for a 50mln dlr mktcap as is for a 500 mln dlr mktcap.
    Klaas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.388M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4250 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.