TON 10.0% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

the future is bright, page-27

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Afternoon Gordon.

We are currently developing two amazing projects in Ancuabe & Nicanda Hill.

In regards to Ancuabe you have...

* Completed DFS report
    * Binding offtakes for 50% of anticipated production & a further 25% non-binding offtake.
    * EPC Contractor appointed to build the mine at fixed costs.
    * Fantastic project economics significantly under original estimates
    * Strong support & investment from not only China in 'Shangdong' but also 'Pinnacle' who continually underwrite every capital raise right up until now. You also have China's largest building materials manufacturer looking to assist in project design & development + investment/finance process.
    * Mining Concession has been conditionally approved by 'INAMI' awaiting final signature by Mining Minister.

The share price is not always a true reflection of a stocks sentiment Gordon. Global market conditions can have significant implications on company share price as they have right across the board this year, the speculative market hit harder than others.

Good things take time Gordon. I've spoken to Dave, I know that every expense is highly scrutinized. The outgoings have been high but the work been generated behind the scenes equally.

The investment in 100% ownership of Ancuabe, preliminary building & earthworks at Ancabe, the appointment of Argonaut to assist with financing negotiations, the appointment of German advisors linked to robust testing of our graphite across Europe, JV discussions for Nicanda Hill & CSA Global study.

These are all costly exercises however necessary on the path to production. If you have any questions regarding expenses I'm sure you will receive a valid explanation with a short phone call to management.

Management has the experience, we have the product.

Got to let nature take its course. Nothing is a sure thing in life however logic & rationality need to be applied.

Reality is the process is not one that can be rushed, a solid foundation towards finance & production has been laid. The 'INAMI' process has drawn out longer than anticipated however it has now been ticked.

Let's let them get on with business, January hopefully brings some further developments & move Triton ever closer to becoming producers.

Enjoy your NYE everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.102K 110.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42634 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.