1TT 0.00% 0.2¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Doesn't take rocket science to understand what and where this...

1. 11,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1320
    Doesn't take rocket science to understand what and where this company's objectives are moving forward.

1. Preliminary Final Report dated 25/08/17 highlighted that Reffind recorded revenue of $622K for FY17.

2. Reffind's cash burn is down from $450k per month to now approximately $80k per month or approximately $960k per year. Extraordinary achievement.

3. Expecting to onboard between 100-150 customers across their various platforms in Australia and New Zealand for their current existing business.

4. Potential to access Asian and the US markets for their current existing business.

5. Reffind are only interested in STRATEGIC VALUE ACCRETIVE opportunities for growth.

6. Blockchain as a Service is a KEY target sector that they have their attention on as well as SAAS security.

7. The company are looking at acquisitions that are synergistic to their current offerings.

8. The company's intentions to expand their existing enterprise product offering to leverage rapid growth into key international markets will lie in their ability to execute on their objectives. Key blockchain expert Matthew Hamilton to potentially play a major role in executing on their objectives.

9. Reffind have close to $3.7 million in the bank and they are expecting to receive an R&D grant refund of approximately $430,000 in the next quarter.

10. Reffind's current market cap just over $10m or 0.025c with a low enterprise value.

So I ask again, what could 100-150 active paying customers and any potential complimentary acquisition in the BAAS or SAAS spaces do for the company's cash flow revenue position should these come to materialise?

I've reserved my seat early here to find out.

All the best.

Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $941.2K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 29257242 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 26483394 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.