HXG 0.00% 1.6¢ hexagon energy materials limited

the future is still on, page-2

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Interesting read..... but the thing that really concerns me is the transparency from this management team.
    This is from the June 2019 quarterly:

3.1 Progress on Feasibility Study During the quarter, work continued on a Feasibility Study for the McIntosh Project. The focus of the metallurgical testwork is to define a flow sheet which can yield the high concentrate grades achieved in previous testwork and preserve the larger flake sizes identified at the Emperor and Wahoo deposits. Previous metallurgical tests and piloting work by Hexagon (2016-17) was focussed solely on achieving a high concentrate grade suitable for lithium ion battery anode material. The work underway comprises a comprehensive technical program and Hexagon has planned and commissioned this testwork program at a research facility in China which has experience in a wide spectrum of graphite processing, from initial concentration to downstream purification, micronising and spheroidising. The initial phases of this work are planned to be completed in early August 2019.

The results from this testwork in China are material information, paid for by shareholders, and they have not announced anything at all.
    Where are the metallurgical testwork results?
    This lack of transparency from the company has me sitting with my finger over the sell button.
    Does make sense to sell now given the imminent cap raise to pay for the REE demo plant.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HXG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 438494 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HXG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.