HXG 0.00% 1.6¢ hexagon energy materials limited

I don’t think HXG has a viable graphite project in Oz. If it was...

1. 546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    I don’t think HXG has a viable graphite project in Oz. If it was viable, MinRes wouldn’t have walk away but just delay it. And if it was viable, HXG would at least boost about the DFS results, but too deep and low grade. So McIntosh should be considered as a write off.
    Regarding IMC, why not, but they have been trying to take it off the ground for years ... 2014 i think they had their pilot plant capable of making 2000kgs per months from the 1.8m us grant, then nothing ... if it was great it would have had some attention no ...? Now 6 years later, they want to build a CDP to produce 6000kgs per month ... (3 times more than the pilot plant...) what the point? and keep talking about the us grant they received years ago without any US gov follow up. (Not sur, just IMO)
    i feel like the 2 companies are just helping each other to gain some time (survive) from announcements. Someone asked Mike on Twitter whether IMC applies the the US army rare earth processing facility grant. He replied ...it’s a confidential process but we just wanted to highlight through the article that rare earth is very important to US army... indeed so many grey areas but we can only guesstimate what the truth is... All this is my interpretation of all this and my opinion only, not saying I am right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HXG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 438494 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HXG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.