LRS 0.00% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

The Future Looks Bright Ahead, page-39

1. 676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I dont predict share prices fff but i am expecting this to go a long way north of .03 to .05 cents and ill give you my reasons . LRS arnt trying to find lithium deposits . What i mean by that is there after already known deposits in mica something no other mineing company has been interested in at present because of the costs of extracting it. The area there trying to secure there first tennants in is right in the middle of Argentina lithum triangle. The known grades , and i stress the known grades in the tennants are 6 to 7 percent thats 3 times as high as pls and ajm. So the next inportant thing to look at is does this new extraction technology of plp really work. Well they already have a pilot plant operational and apparently its does. So should we believe what plp says . The answer to that is no . Ok then if the answer to that is no than who's on board. Lrs obviously that is run by some pretty experienced mineing executives and now lithium australia has obtained the rights to use this technology in the australian region. So what else are they up to. Well there still after more tennants of known deposits in Argentina and Peru. They could have a possible jv in there copper tennant comeing up that if it goes through would be worth around 100 million to them. If they get a buyer for there mineral sands deposit they will pocket 10 million ( have a quick look at there current market cap while im saying this ) They pretty much survived this weetbix thing between great Britain and the eu untouched while the rest of the market collapsed around them so they have a reasonably strong shareholder base. So unless we get invaded buy Martians LRS will go up and quite a lot. My opion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.