CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

the future looks bright for cnp investors, page-12

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I think the issue of take over bid to save the company was mentioned GR when he said their had been offers but none where considered acceptable. Which ment the price was too low. R
    emember If a take over bid comes in at 15c with a 6c SP ( even with a .69c n.t.a)the big boys will most likely take to to save off their investment. They will always take the safest opinion or take no action as a mistake in this market will cost them alot of money or their job.

Also if you look at the US. Centro buyout would have to be by a big bank. All the big banks in the US are in serious financial trobbles they can't afford to take on a company with 20b in debit.

Centro are paying their intrest I agree. But remember any refinance agreement would be at intrest rates of today which are a lot higher due to the credit crunch. This will effect their ability to repay intrest. Also added to that additional fees and charges. These where all the things I pondered when selling.

Biggest concerns by banks I believe won't be their ability to pay intrest. I think even at higher rates they could. I believe it will be LVR. Their LVR is at 73% which is high and banks would look at the situation of the market. They had ober 1billion in write downs this year it maybe more next year and drive gearing higher. I think if they can take control to centro as they have the opportunity too. They will.

Once again though centro is still very 50/50 and has proven to do the opposite to expectations so well have to see what happens lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.